We assume the responsibility of processing your personal data in a complete and confidential manner, taking such data into consideration only for clear and precise purposes.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
STREIGHTEX, headquartered at Zona Industrial De Mamodeiro (Aveiro Sul), Lote 14- 3810-728 - Nossa Senhora De Fátima – Portugal, is the entity responsible for the processing of personal data, since it defines the data collected, the means of processing and the purposes for which such data are used.
Personal data is considered to be any and all information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable.
2. Who are data subjects?
The customer, or potential customer, an individual, to whom the data relate and who uses, or intends to use, the products, services, campaigns or support made available by STREIGHTEX.
The representative or point of contact in the company or its employee, in the case of legal persons, who within the scope of performance of a contract or precontractual measure establishes contact with STREIGHTEX.
2.1. What categories of personal data are processed by
- Contact information: such as email, telephone number, country, address.
- Personal information: such as name and surname.
- Data from applications, web pages and social networks: such as profiles, location and behaviour.
In the case of representatives and employees of legal persons, we only collect the data, such as name, email and telephone, necessary for responding to requests for support, proper contractual performance or the development of institutional partnerships and contacts.
2.2. How, when and for what purposes are your personal data collected?
Your personal data may be collected in the following circumstances and for the following purposes:
- On the STREIGHTEX website, when you submit a request for contact, support or registration request with the purpose of fulfilling the purchase and sale contract or the provision of services to be entered into or for the execution of pre-contractual steps, such as be budgets.
- For marketing and communication campaigns, when you receive institutional and product information.
3. What are the grounds and duration of processing of personal data?
The grounds justifying the processing of your personal data by STREIGHTEX for the purposes set out in section 2.2 are as follows:
Consent: your personal data may be processed by a clear affirmative act establishing your freely given, specific, informed and explicit indication that your personal data will be subject to processing.
Precontractual measures and/or contractual performance: your personal data may be necessary for clarification of doubts and for the conclusion, performance and management of a contract entered into with STREIGHTEX. For example, we process personal data for the purposes of conclusion, performance and management of the contract entered into between the customer and STREIGHTEX.
Compliance with legal obligation: your data may be necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the controller, in this case STREIGHTEX, are subject. For example, we are required to provide information to the Tax Authority to comply with tax obligations.
Legitimate interest: your data may be required to perform certain tasks related to the business activity of the STREIGHTEX, except in cases where your privacy and data protection rights prevail. Examples: we process personal data based on legitimate interest, including for business monitoring and management; in the context of customer contact; when we need to contact the representative or employee of a legal person in relation to the performance of a contract, institutional communication or in the context of a contract concluded;
Accordingly, STREIGHTEX will process your personal data according to the following:
3.1. How long do we store your personal information?
STREIGHTEX retain the personal data of data subjects only for the period strictly necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
In certain cases, the law requires the retention of data for a specific period, particularly in the case of data necessary for informing the Tax Authority, which will be stored for 10 years, in accordance with current legislation.
We will also store your data for as long as you maintain a contractual relationship with STREIGHTEX. However, we may retain your personal data for longer periods of time based on your consent in cases where there is a legitimate interest of the STREIGHTEX, always respecting the period necessary for the pursuit of the purpose for which they were collected.
In the absence of a specific legal obligation, your data will be processed only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes that led to their collection, and as long as legitimate grounds exist that permit storage thereof by STREIGHTEX.
Once the maximum retention period has elapsed, personal data will be irrevocably anonymised (anonymised data may be stored) or securely destroyed.
4. To whom do we transmit your personal data?
STREIGHTEX transmit your personal data only as necessary for the purposes described above.
Your personal data may also be transmitted to entities, such as the Tax Authority, to which the data must be communicated by law.
5. What are the rights of data subjects?
STREIGHTEX guarantee the applicability and fulfillment of all the rights of data subjects provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation and national legislation in force.
- Right of Access
You have the right to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning you are processed or not processed, and, where appropriate, the right to access your personal data and information relating to the processing of such data, and, for example, may request an exact copy of your compilation and request additional information about the processing we perform.
- Right to Rectification
You also have the right to obtain, without undue delay, rectification of inaccurate personal data relating to you, including the right to correct or supplement your personal data.
- Right to erasure of data ("right to be forgotten")
You may exercise the right to erasure of your personal data without undue delay, provided that: the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were processed; when you withdraw your consent and there are no other valid grounds for storage thereof; when you object to processing and there are no prevailing legitimate interests, as well as in other legally established cases.
- Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive personal data relating to you and provided to STREIGHTEX in a structured, current and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transmit this data to another controller (if this is technically possible), without hindrance from STREIGHTEX, where the processing is based on consent or on a contract and processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to withdraw consent
You may at any time change your consent, restrict it to certain types of processing or withdraw it. However, withdrawal of consent does not hinder the lawfulness of processing on the basis of consent given previously.
- Right to Object
You may also object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you where there are no overriding and legitimate reasons for processing which prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for purposes of declaration, exercise or defence of a right in judicial proceedings.
- Right to Restriction of Processing
In certain situations you have the right to obtain from STREIGHTEX the restriction of the processing of your data, particularly if you dispute the accuracy of personal data during a period that allows STREIGHTEX to verify its accuracy, in cases where the data are no longer necessary for processing purposes but which are required by the data subject in order to declare, exercise or defend a right during the course of judicial proceedings and when objecting to processing, pending verification as to whether the grounds for legitimate interest STREIGHTEX override yours.
- Right not to be subject to any automated decision
You have the right not to be subject to any decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including the definition of profiles that has legal effects concerning you or that similarly affects you.
5.1. How to exercise your rights?
You may exercise your rights free of charge, except in the case of a manifestly unfounded or excessive request, in which case a reasonable fee may be charged to account for costs.
We will respond to your requests within a maximum of 30 days, except in cases of more complex requests.
You can exercise your rights by contacting the following address:
Nevertheless, if you are not satisfied with our response after exercising any of these rights, you have the right to file a complaint with the CNPD (Portuguese Data Protection Authority, Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisbon, Tel: 351 213928400, Fax: +351 213976832, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. Procedural Measures and Security Techniques
STREIGHTEX make use of appropriate physical, technological, organisational and security measures to protect its personal data in order to protect against dissemination, loss, misuse, alteration, processing or unauthorised access relating to the personal data that are made available to us.
7. Data Protection Officer
STREIGHTEX has a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who (i) supervises and advises the controller of the obligations under the rules on the privacy and protection of personal data, (ii) cooperates with the supervisory authority and (iii) is the point of contact with the customer, or potential customer, in order to clarify possible questions about the data processing carried out by STREIGHTEX.
If you wish to clarify any doubts or submit a complaint, you may do so with by contacting the STREIGHTEX Data Protection Officer at the following email address: email@example.com
Without prejudice to the consultation of this policy on our website, STREIGHTEX will inform you of the changes made through the various communication channels used by it.
When you use our services at www.streightex.com, we may collect information through cookies.
Cookies are small files of numbers and letters that are stored in your browser when visiting a website.
This information is used to offer you a more personalised service, enabling improved performance and a better browsing experience, while both increasing the speed and efficiency of the website’s responsiveness and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information. Placement of cookies will help the website recognise the device the next time you visit the website.
If you check the option to not accept cookies in your browser, you will not benefit from this functionality, requiring authentication each time you sign on.
The cookies used on the website do not collect personal information that identifies the user, keeping only generic information, namely the form or place/country of access of the user and how the website is used. Cookies only retain information related to user preferences.
STREIGHTEX USES DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES ON THE WEBSITE:
- Analytic Cookies – These cookies are used to analyse how you use the website, allowing the highlighting of services that may be of interest to you, and to monitor website performance by knowing the most popular pages, the most effective method of linking between pages or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. These cookies are used only for purposes of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information. Therefore, [Streightex] can provide a high-quality experience by customising what is offered to you and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that may arise;
- User Interface Customisation Cookies – User interface customisation cookies are used to store user preferences related to user interface customisation. These cookies will only be saved if explicitly requested by the user.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – Some cookies strictly necessary to access specific areas of the website, allowing navigation on it, such as access to secure areas of the site, through login. Services that require these cookies cannot be provided without them;
- Functionality Cookies – Functionality cookies allow you to remember your preferences for browsing the website so you do not need to reconfigure the website each time you visit;
- Multimedia Cookies (Flash cookies) – These cookies are used to record technical data necessary for video and/or audio content playback, namely concerning image quality, link speed and buffering parameters;
- Third-Party Cookies – These cookies measure the application success and effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used to customise a widget with user data.
Regarding their validity, cookies may be:
- Permanent Cookies – These are cookies that are stored on access devices (computer, mobile phone, smartphone or tablet) at the browser level and are used each time the user visits the website, contributing to the provision of a more personalised service.
- Session Cookies – These cookies are temporary and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. The information enables the identification of problems and the provision of a better user experience.
Cookies have a maximum duration of 5 years. Longer durations are only considered in exceptional circumstances, such as safety issues and in case of absolute necessity.
We never sell the information collected through cookies, nor do we make it available to third parties.
2. Managing Cookies
You may disable some or all cookies at any time. All browsers allow users to accept, decline or delete cookies by managing the settings in their browser.
To do so, follow the instructions below:
Cookies Settings in Internet Explorer – Disable cookies
- Click the “Tools” menu and choose the “Internet Options” option;
- Select the “Privacy” tab;
- Move the slider to the top, where “Block all cookies” will appear.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Internet Explorer. For more information about cookie settings in Internet Explorer, go to the following Microsoft page: https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Cookies Settings in Chrome – Disable cookies
- Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
- Select the “Block definition of data by websites” option.
You may change the following cookie settings in the “Cookies” section:
- Delete cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Keep website cookies and data by default until you exit your browser
- Create exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Google Chrome. For more information about cookie settings in Google Chrome, go to: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pt&topic=14666&ctx=topic
Cookies Settings in Mozilla Firefox – Disable cookies
- Click the “Tools” menu;
- Select “Options”;
- Click on the “Privacy” icon in the top panel;
- In the “Cookies” section disable the “Accept cookies from websites” option;
- Click “OK” to save your changes and close.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Mozilla Firefox. For more information about cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox, go to:
Cookies settings in Safari iOS and Desktop – Disable cookies
- Click “Edit”;
- Select “Preferences”;
- In the top panel, select the “Privacy” icon;
- In the “Accept Cookies” section, select “Never”.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Safari. For more information about cookie settings in Safari, go to: https://support.apple.com/pt-pt/HT201265
Go to the “help” menu of the browser.
Note: By disabling cookies, the website may not function properly.
Streightex reserves the right to make adjustments or changes at any time to this Cookies Policy and such changes will be duly posted on the website.